Friday, September 11, 2015

{Five Months} Where I've Been

I last posted on April 3rd.... two days before Easter and three days before my life changed forever.



If you have been following me on Instagram, then you know that the twins were born on April 6th. It was a day that will forever be etched in my memory. They were born at 35 weeks and were perfectly healthy at 4lbs 6oz and 4lbs 10oz. They were able to come right into our room that night. God has surely blessed our family. We are so thrilled to introduce you to Jackson Hamlin and Magnolia Joy!









Many of you have been following our journey of adoption and infertility. Thank you all for your kind words, support and love. I have been blogging for four years and feel like I have been sharing this journey with old friends. So Thank You from the bottom of my heart.



I will resume writing my blog as soon as we are on some sort of schedule over here! I would love to have time to at least share DIY's and Ideas with all of you once a week. That is my goal for now! So thank you for sticking around! Next post will be the Twin's Nursery Reveal...Finally!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear from you. Have enjoyed following along on IG! Cannot believe they are already 5 months. They are absolutely beautiful. Enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see you and those sweet babies! Hope things are starting to feel a little more "normal"--whatever that means now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been missed. The babies are beautiful! Congratulations to you and your husband and God's blessings to your entire family. We'll be looking forward to seeing you back here as frequently as your new little ones allow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twins! They will have unique abilities with each other and a deep bond as well. It is definitely a handful! Any books I recommend are by Dr. T. Berry Brazelton. Greatest adviser for parents!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews