Friday, April 3, 2015

A Touch of Pastel In Your Home

Can you believe it is April and Easter is in two days? Yeah...me neither! In Lou of Easter and all the pretty spring colors that seem to be floating around the stores and in mother nature, I have put together a few spaces that I have found that have just a touch of pastel. These spaces have just the right amount of that pail color.

When I think of pastel colors, I think of little baby rooms and/or Easter dresses. The spaces below feel a bit more sophisticated than that and I think you will agree.




source unknown












source unknown














What do you all think? Could you pull off a bit of pastel in your home? I think my favorite space would have to be that glam living room with the soft pink drapes. Now if I could convince my husband we need some pink in our home....

Have a wonderful holiday weekend! 



2 comments:

  1. I love the touches of pastel in these homes. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy,
    Just wanted to let you know that I am using your laundry area as part of my laundry closet makeover. I posted about it here:
    My Bright Blue House

    I see you haven't posted since taking maternity leave. Hope you are having a wonderful time with your little baby!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews