Thursday, January 22, 2015

I've got the Blues....

No I am not down in the dumps, but I've been really crushing on dark navy/indigo blue lately. Do you ever come across a color that excites you? I have never really been into lighter shades of blue, but dark-dramatic blue is where it's at (in my opinion).
Whether you use the color on a wall, in a pillow or to add a pop of color to your bathroom vanity...I think it can be both classy and modern. Use some navy paint against white molding and boy the contrast is fabulous!
See for yourself.....












Are you a fan of dark blue/indigo tones? Where could you see this color used within your own home?


Some of my favorite Dark Blue Paint Colors:
Naval by Sherwin Williams: SW 6244
Hale Navy by Benjamin Moore: HC-154
Gravel Gray by Benjamin Moore: 2127-30
Newburyport Blue by Benjamin Moore: HC-155
Polo Blue by Benjamin Moore: 2062-10
Midnight Navy by Benjamin Moore: 2067-10


1 comment:

  1. I am surprised how bright the rooms with dark blue look still. It is a nice rich look!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews