Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tuesday Treats #24 {Holiday Inspiration from around the web}

I hope you are having an amazing start to your week. Is it freezing everywhere in the U.S. right now? I have seen so many pictures floating around social media with tons of snow. We woke up to temps in the 20's this morning. That is brrrr chilling for North Carolina.

At least this weather is getting me in the holiday spirit. Today's Tuesday Treats are all about the holidays. Thanksgiving is only 9 days away and Christmas is 37 days! Yikes! Hope some of these ideas bring you inspiration for the days to come. Enjoy!


**Please remember to pin directly from the source as to give credit where credit is due! Thanks!**


#1: Holiday Ice Cubes:
I love this fun and inventive idea using cranberries and rosemary to bring a little holiday cheer to party drinks! I might just have to use this in a few weeks for my girls craft night.





#2: DIY Advent Calendar with FREE printables
Do you all participate in creating an advent calendar each year? I can't wait to make this a holiday tradition once these littles come a long. It can be a lot of work creating your own with ideas for each night of Advent, but The Painted Hive has done most of the work for you! Just click on over to the site for a full tutorial as well as Free printables to make your very own. 





#3. I'm All About that Baste....
Not sure if you are familiar with the Holderness Family or not. But they make amazing home videos that go viral instantly. They are from right here in Raleigh, NC. Their videos are absolutely hilarious and this year's Thanksgiving video did not disappoint. Take a look below. Also...make sure you watch their Christmas Video from last year as well as their Back To School Parody. Hilarious! 







#4: 2015 Sherwin William's Color of the Year
Okay...so this doesn't really have to do with the holidays, but I couldn't help myself. Sherwin Williams announced their color of the year for 2015 and I have to say it is quite fabulous. KariAnne created an amazing office space including the new color. Now if only I was brave enough to paint a wall in my house this color.....




#5: DIY Foil Accent Pillow
So this doesn't show holiday inspiration either, but hang with me. Wouldn't this easy DIY be perfect for a holiday pillow with words like: JOY, NOEL, Ho Ho Ho, PEACE, Naughty, NICE, Silent Night, etc. Endless Choices in my opinion! You can find some Gold and Silver Transfer Paper HERE. All you have to do is follow Dina's directions. So Easy! I love how they turn out.




WOW! That was a lot of fabulous inspiration this week. There are some mighty talented people around the web. Now...what has caught your eye this week? Would you try any of these DIY's in your house? And..be honest....Are you a closet You Tube Video Maker? HA!

Have a wonderful Tuesday my friends! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews