Monday, June 2, 2014

Get this Look for Less- {Entryway Inspiration}

Hi All! Yes I am still alive. I can't believe it has been almost two weeks since I have posted. Sometimes a break is just the ticket when needing some new inspiration.

I am back this week with some great inspiration starting with this phenomenal entryway:

This entryway has the right mix of modern and vintage with a global flair. I love all the color and texture that keeps your eyes moving around this space. It is definitely an inviting way to welcome guests!

This gorgeous home in Chicago belongs to the lovely Yana Puaca. You must take a look at the whole house tour HERE!

I was so inspired by the entryway above that I put together an inspiration board for all of you. You can find the source to each item below. Wouldn't it be fun to recreate this space in your own home?

Get this look-Entryway

Prada Palazzo print, Gold Trunk, Black Satchel Purse, Crystal lighting, Oriental Rug, Snakeskin tray, White Console Table, Venetian Mirror, Round baskets, Striped Throw, Umbrella Stand, Black & White lamp

So what do you all think? Do you think you could pull off a modern vintage-global feel in your own home? There are so many pieces in the above mood board that can be found for even less if you look at your local HomeGoods, shop deals on Overstock and even browse your nearby Target store!
Make sure you check out the full tour...I promise you won't be disappointed!



3 comments:

  1. Love this entryway! I love how you put the blue and white in there for a pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! This is my dream entryway for sure!

      Delete
  2. Wow! I am so flattered and absolutely love the look for less. Thank you for all the love. Your site is beautiful! Xx
    Yana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews