Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Reader's Spaces

I just love this little ole blog, especially when I get fun emails from reader's with pretty finished spaces!

You all might remember this Reader's Redesign that I did for a client last Fall:

Well little by little Ashton and her husband are finishing their space. She recently sent me pictures of her daughter's play corner.

Here is the plan that I sent them last fall:

Below is the before and after they sent me:


Doesn't it look great? Ashton is also finishing the curtains that will be hung in this space. I can't wait to see how they transform this little corner. I am sure her sweet little girl loves this art corner. They bought an old Pottery Barn Kids table and chairs from their aunt and refinished the pieces. Here is what they looked like before:


So fun! Thanks Ashton for keeping me posted on your living room/playroom area!
If you want to check out all the before pictures of her space as well as the design plan click HERE.

********************************************************************************

I have met so many amazing people through this blog that every time I connect with someone I just get so excited to chat about design, decorating, diy projects, etc. People probably think I am a little over the top at times! Well, this next reader and I have something else in common. Carly adopted a little girl a couple of years ago and she reached out to me after I posted our Adoption Announcement this past fall. We have even talked on the phone a couple of times. She is an amazing person and I am so thankful she has a heart for adoption. She has sure helped me through some down days.

A couple of weeks ago Carly texted me one evening and wanted some advice on painting stripes. She had seen our Bold Entryway stripes and was inspired to try her hand at it. She sent me these after pictures:


I think they did a fantastic job! Stripes are very tricky if they aren't done correctly. Isn't that turquoise table adorable? I love the pops of color that she has added to her entryway.

A couple of days later Carly sent me the picture below. We talked about how painting the banister and railings would really brighten the space up. What do you think?


There is no question that the stripes and white railings take this builder grade entryway to another level!


Thanks to Ashton & Carly for sharing their updated spaces! I love seeing reader's progress and how they are inspired by this little ole blog.

Have you been working on any projects around your home? Do you need a total Reader's Redesign to get you motivated? Email me your pictures and we can create a space that you love.

Happy Hump Day All!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews