Thursday, April 3, 2014

Setting the Table For Spring

Hi All! I promise that I haven't forgotten about you. I wish more than anything I could be blogging and sharing some amazing inspiration with all of you each day. But...someone has to bring in some income in order to share my projects! HA! I will be back next week with some spring ideas.

Today I am so excited to be guest posting over at 702 Park Project! I am sharing some ideas for a spring table setting as well as some sources.





Stop on over and say hi to Sarah! She is currently renovating an old four square in Goldsboro, NC! Sarah and her husband have so many fabulous ideas and projects going on. You will want to follow along!

Spring Table Setting


Linked up at: Thrifty Decor Chick

1 comment:

  1. love the colors and mix of textures and textiles! well done, lady. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews