Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tuesday Treats #8 {Inspiration & Ideas around the web}

Thank you all for your sweet comments on our adoption and nursery progress yesterday. It really means a lot having the support from so many people. We are excited to see where this year takes us!

Over the past few weeks I have been working on some reader's redesign plans and have come across so many amazing ideas and inspiration from around the web. I can't keep them to myself...so here you go friends! My top 5 for the week!.....


1. Six Best Paint Colors That Work in Any Home 
I love this article by Huffington Post. They showcase some great colors that can excite any homeowner when trying to make decisions about paint colors. They are what you call the "safe" colors without going totally white or beige. My favorite from the top six would be this pictures below... Rockport Gray by Benjamin Moore.

Traditional Living room by San Jose Architects & Designers Arch Studio, Inc.




2. My New Favorite App {WaterLogue}
So you might have seen some pretty neat watercolor pics floating around Instagram lately. That is because a lot of us have discovered this amazing new app called Waterlogue. It is only $2.99 and creates some amazing images straight from your phone. Check out my before and afters below... Just to worn you, you will be spending a lot of time on there..it is quite addicting! How amazing would it be to create a watercolor of your family and get it printed out for a sweet valentine's present to the grandparents or a spouse!? Yeah...the wheels are turning!








3. DIY Gold Rimmed Acrylic Jewelry Box
I saw this DIY a few weeks ago and of course pinned it to my DIY Pinterest Board. It is just adorable and looks like a pretty easy DIY. Just use two 4x6 acrylic box frames from Michaels or A.C. Moore! Genius!






4. Strawberry, Brie Cheese, Honey & Basil Crostini
Okay..how amazing do these look? I am hosting a Valentine's tea with some of my friends and family this weekend and I am thinking these are going to make an appearance. Easy and Yummy!






5. Jump off the Jiggle
It is already February! How are you doing with your New Year's Goals? I have really been into going to the gym and taking my Spinning and Inner Strength classes, but sometimes I just need to change it up a bit....especially if it is too cold to go outside. Ha! I love this circuit below. It is a killer, but you really feel like your body is working. Even without weights or the gym, you can take a little time out of your day for YOU. Go ahead and give this a try. Let me know if you can feel it the next day or not!




What neat ideas and inspiration have you found around the web lately? Do share!







4 comments:

  1. I'm exhausted just reading that workout!! I still haven't broken down and purchased the waterlogue app. I think I'm afraid that I will lose way too much time with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...that workout is the death of me, but I feel so great when I'm are finished! I did waste a lot of time on waterlogue, but to be honest I am not on Instagram all that much. It's just fun to find new ideas that you can even use in your home!

      Delete
  2. Very cool app! Downloading now. :) And a Valentine's Tea - how CUTE! Love! Those crostini look delish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What did you think of the app? Wouldn't it be amazing with your succulents?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews