Friday, December 20, 2013

Free Printable Friday!! {Gift Tags}

Hi All! How are you all holding up? I have started the mass package wrapping. My mother in law always creates beautiful packages tied with the most fabulous ribbons. Me...well lets just say I try to survive and get it done. While in the process of wrapping yesterday I realized I didn't have any gift tags or lables left from last year. I also didn't want to run out and get in the way of all the crazy shoppers, so I decided to find some printable tags that would look cute on top of my packages, but also cost me next to nothing. All I had to use was my printer and some card stock that I already had on hand!

I thought since I am such a gracious friend...hehe, I would share some of my favorite printable gift tags that I have found out on the web. Hope this helps some of you last minute wrappers!


Woodland Holiday Gift Tags: Download & Print HERE





Colorful Deer Tags: Download & Print HERE





Holiday Gift Tags: Download & Print HERE




21 Free Holiday Tags: Download & Print HERE






Calligraphy Printable Tags: Download & Print HERE





Sweet Holiday Tags: Download & Print HERE





Monogram Gift Tags (Come in 4 different color combos): Download & Print HERE




If you still don't have time to print, cut and punch your tags, how about stopping by your local Hardware store and pick up a few paint chips!? This is an adorable idea as well as cheap and time efficient! 




So which ones were your favorite? I am loving all of them! I might just have some pretty spectacular looking packages after all! 

Happy Happy Friday! This makes....4 more shopping days left! Get busy my friends!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews