Friday, November 1, 2013

Fabulous Feature Friday {Life In Grace}

I hope you all had a happy and safe Halloween! We enjoyed passing out candy to trick or treaters....9 bag fulls to be exact! Not sure where all these kids came from this year. We also got to see our sweet neice and nephew dressed up at our door. Doesn't get better than that!

Are you all glad it is Friday!? I have an absolutely fabulous home for you all today. If you are not following Edie, you must! She is one of the most creative and talented ladies out there! A couple of years ago she had a house fire, which you can read about HERE. They have totally rebuilt and redesigned their home a little at a time. They have come out of a place of hurt to a place of Grace. Edie's home is just gorgeous! You might have even seen bits of it in Better Homes & Gardens Magazine a while back. Enjoy!









Ummm....yeah. Her kitchen is pretty amazing! I am in love with the brass lighting against the gray and black cabinetry. And her baking area is perfection! See more of her kitchen Here.










She calls her office/laundry room the "Work Room". I think it is a fitting name since that is probably where she spends most of her time. How gorgeous are the colors in her office. I am loving the bright colors that pop against the dark backing of the bookshelves. See more pics of this workroom Here












Alright! Have you picked your jaw off the floor yet? Who remembers the above pictures in Better Homes & Gardens? This is one of my all time favorite bedrooms. It has character, class and I love the moodiness of the walls against the light bedding. To.Die.For.!! More pics Here








The girl's room and bathroom are quite adorable. You must check out their complete space Here.





Last but not least...Edie has a full floor for guests! Yes, she is a southern gal and has mucho hospitality! There are two bedrooms, a bath, eating and living quarters. My oh my! My guests would never leave!







More pics of the Guest Floor Here



This might be my absolute favorite feature on this blog yet! I so appreciate all the details that Edie puts into each space of her home. It is classy, yet comfortable. She doesn't know it yet, but I am going to be her guest someday! 

Thanks Edie for sharing your fabulous home! 


Happy Friday my sweets! See you around here Monday....be here or be square. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews