Wednesday, September 25, 2013

{DIY} Geometric Pillow Made From Striped Fabric

Hello Hello and Happy Hump Day! I hope you all are having a fabulous week. I am so enjoying the cooler weather here in NC (finally) and have slowly started to pull out the Fall and Halloween Decorations. Hope to have some of my Fall decor up on the blog next week.

Today we are talking DIY pillows. I am a pillow freak. My grandfather who is 89 tells me that it takes him forever to get all the pillows off the guestroom bed before he can go to sleep! ...bless his heart. You may remember my easy Napkin Pillows and my unique lumbar pillows that I have made over the past few years.



A few months ago I found this little beauty on this Etsy site and was considering buying it for our guest bedroom. Luckily I procrastinated because I found a simple DIY on my friend Brittany's blog and knew I could recreate the look for A LOT less.  It looked easy enough to tackle and I had all the supplies on hand...a plus!

I used a piece of cardboard to make a template for the four triangles that Brittany Mentions here. The pillow went together fairly quickly! I think I may make a bunch for each room of the house! (kidding...not kidding)

Here is my final beauty!



And here is a little sneak peek of what has been going on in the guest room. Hope to share more with you very very soon!




Next up...I want to try and make these little beauties from striped fabric. Aren't they fun?




Kassapanola-Etsy Site



Who else is a pillow hoarder out there!!??? Please tell me I am not the only one!


Linked up: LizMarieBlog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews