Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Finds

Well it isn't a secret that I LOVE to shop! It is definitely part of many family jokes. I am not an extreme shopper by any means. I actually do a lot of window shopping more than I actually spend money. I like a good bargain like the rest of you!



So today on a sunny NC day, I wanted to give you a little peek at what items I have found while out and about Raleigh this week.


Pottery barn is really stepping up their game lately. How amazing is this denim tufted couch?! Obviously I didn't buy it, but it would be so practical in a family room and not to mention adding some chic to your space.


Have you noticed that Pottery barn's bedding is starting to look a little like Restoration Hardware? I really like the calming look and of course the prices are a bit more reasonable. 



Okay friends...Target is so my happy place! Is it yours?


Take a look at all these adorable new side tables at Target! Loving the top campaign tables and that mid-century table needs to come home with me! (if only I had room)


This desk is just what I have been looking for! Too bad it doesn't come in White! Only red and black.



Remember my post on changing up my bar stools? Well look what I found...2 for $99 at Target. They look a little more orange in this pic (phone pic), but are really just the perfect yellow! They also come in an amazing kelly green and black in store and many other colors online.



I only wish I had these colors in my house! Loving these sea-grass Ikat bins. Someone please go and buy them!



These bins are so fun and come in many colors and sizes! I bought a few of the white ones for organizing my linen closet. (wish me luck on that one!)



I might have been living under a rock for a while, but have you seen all the beautiful fabrics that HGTV has at JoAnn's !? So many patters and colors. I especially love the back and white zigzag and the blue and tan watercolor fabric.

Well nothing too crazy all, but just a few things here and there that I have found. What deals or items have you discovered lately?

I will leave you with one of my favorite quotes from Instagram {@eatsleepdecor) this week....


Have A Fabulous Weekend Sweets!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews