Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Designer Crush {Bryn Alexandra Interiors}

Last week I was doing some "Research" around the web and found a few rooms that caught my eye.







I was swooning for sure! I am in love with the textures and unexpected pops of color in each space. So many touches to keep your eyes moving! As I was clicking through I found out who these lovely designs belonged to. None other than my new designer crush: Bryn Alexandra Interiors.

























Are you all breathing? Seriously, I could just move into each of these spaces and be VERY happy!

Bryn Alexandra is one talented lady! She has even started one of her own curated sites that offers limited-time sales on some gorgeous decor for your home! Go HERE to check it out! To see more of her Interior Designs click HERE.

So dish it my friends....have you added Bryn to your new crush too? Which space is your favorite?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews