Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Guest Blogger: My Dream Home {Gratefully Inspired}

Hello my fabulous friends! I have a treat for you this week. I have a couple of my favorite gals guest posting for me while I am on Vacation with the Hubs. You will still see me around a couple of days, but wanted you to meet some fabulous bloggers as well. We are on the topic of "Dream Homes" this week. I asked Denise from Gratefully Inspired to show us what her dream home would look like if she put it into pictures.
Take it away Denise.......

************************************************************************************************************


Hello readers of Eat.Sleep.Decor!  I am thrilled to be guest posting for Amy while she is on vacation!  I'm Denise and I blog over at Gratefully Inspired.  I'm here to tell y'all a little about my Dream Home.  It's actually perfect that Amy asked me to guest post about such a pertinent topic in my life.  My husband and I just bought a new house at the end of January and we are expecting our first baby in July!  So I am in FULL nesting mode people, and my Pinterest addiction has been taken to a new level.  So allow me to take you into my dream home.  And keep in mind that is exactly what this is... considering I have not won the lottery recently.  But that’s what inspirations are for… so I am using all of these pictures to help inspire where I want to go in my house.  And as I get there, I will slowly make it my own.  Enjoy!

Master Bedroom:
i love everything about this.  the headboard.  the simplicity.  everything.
Master Bath:
white and pink.  need i say more?
Eat-In Kitchen
i love the farmhouse table feel of this nook.  and the cabinets and curtains?  gorg.
Kitchen
this picture needs no explanation.  perfection in a kitchen.


Dining Room
i love the covered chairs and crisp feel to this room.  add in some colorful curtains and voila!  my inspiration

Back Porch/Patio
i want color and more color on my screened-in porch.  i love the fun pillows on this patio.

Backyard
i will have a hammock somewhere on my backyard. 
Sources:




Thank you so much Denise for taking the time to be with us today!! I can't wait to see you baby girl in just a few short months! Make sure you pop over to Denise's blog HERE and give her some Eat.Sleep.Decorate. Lovin!


1 comment:

  1. yayyy thanks so much for having me amy! hope you are having a great trip xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews