Thursday, May 9, 2013

Guest Blogger: My Dream Home {Honey We're Home}



Our second guest blogger this week is Megan from Honey We're Home. I have been following her blog for a couple of years now and feel like we could be fast friends if we lived close by.  Megan lives in Texas, but I get to meet her in person this summer at a blogging event! She has a beautiful home already, so I felt silly asking her to come up with her dream home inspiration. She did a fantastic job and I seriously want to live in her dream home for sure! Take a Look at what Megan came up with.....

********************************************************************************


Putting together my "dream home" turned out to be more difficult than I thought.  I went through my Pinterest boards and tried to narrow it down, and, I think I'd be pretty happy in my virtual home- especially the pool!

Exterior- a gorgeous stone facade with a grand porch and gorgeous, lush landscaping says, "Welcome!"


Entryway- how beautiful are those doors and windows?!  If only I could keep a Fiddle Leaf Fig alive.


Living Room- the perfect mix of feminine and masculine. 


Kitchen- classic white upper cabinets paired with dark grey lowers and subway tile backsplash. Adore the modern pulls too. 


Must have a floor-to-ceiling bookshelf in the kitchen for my massive cookbook collection.


Dining Room- a stone wall and beadboard ceiling with lots of natural light from the tall windows 


Bedroom- completely relaxing and serene with a place to curl up with a good book and cup of coffee. 


Backyard/Pool- I don't think I need words for this one. 


Thanks for touring my dream home!

* * * * * 

************************************************************************

Thanks Megan for popping on over here today! I can't wait to meet you face to face this summer! 

Make sure you all visit Megan's Blog and give her an Eat.Sleep.Decorate Hello!! You will need to prop your feet up with some coffee or wine because you will stay a while! Be prepared! 


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dream home Megan! Amy, I love this series! It's always so much fun to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speechless!! This is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews