Friday, May 3, 2013

Fabulous Feature Friday {High Fashion 4 Less}

Hello My Fabulous Friends! It is Friday!! I can't wait to see my big Movie tonight....you can catch up Here if you don't know what I am talking about.

Do I have treat for you today!! Sara from High Fashion 4 Less has a beautiful and luxurious apartment in Washington D.C. She has been featured on so many blogs like Apartment Therapy! You won't believe that her apartment is only 718sqft. It is so spacious and totally fits her taste. Sara really makes her spaces fabulous on a budget! Come and check out her amazing home with me.....






























How Gorgeous is her home!? I love the modern laquered cabinets in her kitchen with the sleek pulls. She adds such detail to every room in her home. Thank you Sara for the wonderful inspiration!!

To see more of her home tour on Apartment Therapy go HERE.
To view the details of her home or to say hi to Sara go HERE.

Have a Wonderful weekend my lovelies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews