Friday, April 19, 2013

Fabulous Feature Friday {A' La Mode}

I am excited to share this Friday's home tour! Shelly's blog was one of the first few that I started following a couple of years ago. She has such a funny sense of humor and has created a beautiful home. She loves to shop (a girl after my own heart) and has a lot of great ideas for kids parties!

Enjoy the tour....



As you can see she is in the middle of a total kitchen redo, but I wanted to show you how gorgeous it is without the finishing touches. Go HERE if you want to see the progress. 





Don't let this picture fool you...this is her guest room. Umm..hello! Can I come sleep over?


I absolutely love the natural elements she adds to each room!



This is absolutely my favorite room in her house! If I could only convince the Hubs that I needed an office like this! The soft pink walls are so feminine yet subtle. 






This nursery is a very close second to my favorite!
















How about that tour!? Shelly has done a fabulous job adding details in every space. It feels so personal like she has collected these items for many years. Her home is a place where life happens, but she has made it such a soothing place where life can also slow down for a bit.

Thanks Shelly for letting me share your beautiful home! For more of her home tour go HERE

Happy Friday my friends! Any Big Time Plans?




1 comment:

  1. Wow what a GORGEOUS home! That nursery! That office! That driftwood in the guest bedroom! Wowsers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews