Thursday, March 7, 2013

Out with the Old...

....In with the NEW!!



I am very excited to share my new design with you on the blog today. If you are reading this from your reader or mobile device, you might want to come on over and view the full web version for fun!

I needed a little "bling" in my life, so that is where the gold glitz banner comes in! My wonderful Web designer, House 09, also added a honeycomb background for some visual interest while you scroll through the page.



We also added some fun widgets for you to following along with. This twitter widget shows my latest tweets and retweets and changes throughout the day.



My favorite widget has to be the Pinterest one. I can't really show you on here, but if you hover over each picture on my side screen, the whole picture will appear. You can then click on it and it will take you right to pinterest where you can pin it for your own board. These also change on a regular basis as I pin new items to my boards!




I am hoping to make just a couple more changes in the near future. One being an updated picture of myself. That should be interesting!!

Hope you all are having a wonderful Thursday! Thanks for following along!!

P.S. If you are a blogger looking to update your site in anyway, I highly recommend House 09 unless you already have someone you like. She is great to work with and gets back with you quickly!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty Amy! She did a really nice job. It's nice and neat with just the right amount of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love love love it! I need a "redesign" too. A girl can never have enough bling!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews