Friday, November 30, 2012

Holiday Decorating Inspiration

Happy Happy Friday All! Are you as excited about the weekend as I am? Holiday decorating is in full swing at our house and I can't wait to have some time this weekend to get some DIY projects accomplished!

I have both (yes both, don't judge) trees decorated and that is it! I need some decorating inspiration while heading into the weekend. Hopefully it will give me a good kick in the pants to get the rest of the holiday decorations up!

Enjoy!


















unknown
















So...have you started your holiday decorating? If not, aren't you inspired to get in gear!?

Have a wonderful weekend!















2 comments:

  1. Great ideas, Amy. I really like the image via Amanda Carol at Home.
    I started decorating for Christmas earlier this week. My tree is almost done! Yah!
    You haven't visited my blog in a while... I'd love for you stop by when you have a chance.
    Happy decorating!
    ~ Wendi ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendi! I am sorry I haven't commented on your blog in a while! I have been reading all of your posts through google reader, but just haven't had much time to comment. Now that business has slowed down for the season, I will be more active..I promise! Thanks for always inspiring me with all of your pictures! I truly enjoy reading all of your posts! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews