Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Easy Thanksgiving Table Settings

Hello Hello! Hope you all are doing well! It has been quite a while since I have posted. I promise I have a good excuse...we finally finished our investment/flip home! It is on the market and we have already had about 12 showings in 3 days! Just amazing. We feel very blessed and hope it sells before Christmas. I will try and post some finished pictures tomorrow. You seriously will be amazed at how far it has come. Thanks for following along and watching the process. Your comments have been so encouraging!

Well on to today's post...... Who is ready for Thanksgiving guests!? I know that I am always in a tizzy before company comes and don't  always know what to do to pretty up my Thanksgiving Table. Fortunately I don't have to worry about decorating this year because we are away visiting family this year. But if you missed last year's post you can click here. I loved how simple I made our table setting. I used our china and added some magnolia leaves from my parent's yard down the middle of the table. I also bought some chargers at Michael's for less than $2.00 a piece. So simple right?



I have also found some easy table settings around the web that might inspire you to create a fun 2012 Thanksgiving Table!

How about placing a few gourds or pumpkins down the center of your table with some grape vines! 
What a Simple and Elegant Color combo!



Do you have some extra acorns laying around your yard? Well... pick them up and place them in a hurricane vase with a white candle or two. Depending on your color scheme, you could even place some dried green peas or white kidney beans in the vases as well. Use items around your home to help save some money!


How about some sweet gums? We have plenty of these in the South! Martha has another fabulous idea using these as place cards.



Want to add a little "bling" to your Thanksgiving Table? Spray paint some ordinary pumpkins or gourds gold or silver. You could use them for place cards or a fabulous centerpiece!



Maybe some of you need a little color to your table. This table setting is just amazing. I love how they used paint chips from Home Depot to make a table runner. The succulents add some nature as well as the fabulous peacock feather. In Love!


I love this look using fig branches and cotton bolls. No worries on keeping flowers alive. 


So are you ready to run outside and get some great inspiration from nature in your backyard!? I think these ideas are just wonderful and you can be sure to get lots of comments from your guests!


Are you entertaining this year or being entertained?






3 comments:

  1. Amy, I love your table setting! It's simple and elegant... just my style!
    Have a happy Thanksgiving with your family,
    Wendi xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lady! Hope you are doing well! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful and simply stated

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews