Monday, June 25, 2012

Palm Avenue {Lilly Pulitzer Decor}

Happy Monday...BLAH! Started off a little rough, but now I am kicking it in high gear! HA!

A couple of weeks ago I visited a new store in Raleigh, NC. I always thought it was a clothing store until I walked in and got a glimpse of some major eye candy.


Like Whoa!... Palm Avenue carries many designers, but the one that sticks out the most is Lilly Pulitzer. She adds so much fun to any space. I always thought of her as a southern gal. Bright flower patterns, crazy color combos and LOTS of pink!



How adorable is this greek key side table next to Lilly's hot pink summer line?!



There were so many neat accessories at Palm Avenue.
Loved these sea urchins from Dwell Studios! Maybe one even came home with me! 


Fabulous lighting all around the store made it even more glam and irresistible!


So wanted this mirror and wall accessories, but when I looked at the tag...I had to rethink that!

At least I got a little modeling in before I had to say good-bye to the gold beauty....



The magnificent table setting and decor is what really got my attention!

How gorgeous it that Settee and those slip covered chairs?

The green and blue patterns were very playful, but also classy.




This table was even magnificent with a hint of Lilly Pulitzer inside the drawer!






Next time you are in the area you must stop by this amazing store! The decor designer changes out the designs every couple of weeks. I might have to be a stalker and show up once a week to get a glimpse!

There are also Palm Avenue Stores in:
 Greensboro, NC
 Charleston, SC
Savannah, GA


Happy Shopping! 

By the way....did you see my latest post on Facebook? If you did, then you would know what was delivered this past weekend! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews