Friday, April 13, 2012

What's Up Friday!

Yahoo! It is Fri-Tay! My favorite day of the week! (wink, wink)

I told you I have some crazy things going on lately! My brother has been helping flip a house with an investor and he has asked me to help him pick out lighting, tile, paint, etc. It has been a blast, but a lot of work!

Last week the tile and granite went in! (These pics are taken on the floor of Home Depot, so no worries!)





Today, I have a lot of pillow making to do....

Don't you love these colors and patterns?


This bird pillow was my inspiration for the color palette. I found this beauty at HomeGoods! It has a chartreuse binding that I love!



These two patterns are actually napkins from West Elm. These will be made into pillows today too!



I found this fabric at JoAnn's yesterday, and I think it ties all the colors and patterns together!


This fabric is leftover from my chair makeover. I think this pillow will add a little texture to the pile.


I am making all these pillow for the bonus room of the home my brother is finishing up! The home is vacant and I also get to help stage a few rooms! I am pumped! I will be staging the kitchen, bathrooms, bonus nook, entryway and fireplace. I promise to show you some before and after pics next week!



And...I haven't told you that I am also in Real Estate. So...we will be putting the flip house on the market this weekend too! It has really been a great home to flip. Mostly cosmetic fix-ups! I will hopefully be able to show you some before and afters of what my brother and I have been up to!


Okay...and one last thing this weekend!

You guessed it....Baby Showers!!

I have two baby showers for some special friends. I am in charge of decorations for the one shower. I am growing some wheat grass in baby food jars for the tables.

Let's Hope they grow by Sunday! YIKES


And I am also making some baby buntings....


Okay, I am officially overwhelmed after writing this post! I gotta run and get all those things done!
What do you have going on? Are you as crazy as me!?

Have a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews