Thursday, March 15, 2012

For the Love of...

Pink and Navy




I have been inspired by this color combination for a while. I pretty much like any color paired with Navy, but Hot pink really takes the cake!

Like I have said before, I would love to have enough rooms in my house to create a different color combination for each space! I LOVE color!


I absolutely adore this elegant table setting! 
How gorgeous is that soft pink paired with those Chevron napkins?




Mary McDonald via Veranda via

























Hope you enjoyed a little bit of eye candy! I think I might go out and buy an outfit with this color combination, since I have no place for it in our house!

You know what tomorrow is?? FRIDAY!

4 comments:

  1. Intriguing combination...I just bought a navy dress to possibly wear to my brother-in-law's wedding rehearsal dinner, and I had to get hot pink shoes to wear in the wedding, so maybe I'll pair them together for the dinner. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad I could inspire you! Let me know what you decide to wear!

      Delete
  2. OOOHHHH I LOVE Pink and Navy as well!!! And I loved your TAG post, I haven't seen that before, what a cute idea!
    I am actually coming over to say THANK YOU for the sweet lil note you left me about my bathtub! And You should totally do it, it was NOT that hard! Cute Blog BTW I am glad You stopped by! I Love finding new blog friends!!!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Andrea! So glad you stopped by! I will definitely keep your DIY post bathroom post on file!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews