Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lauren Leiss Textile Launch- Fabulous Fabrics!

I have been following Pure Style Home's blog for quite some time now. Lauren Leiss is an amazing interior designer and artist. She has just launched her new textile line and it is nothing short of Fabulous!




One of my favorite fabrics has to be this Queen Anne's Bouquet. It is light and  peaceful. It reminds me of all the Queen Anne's Lace I use to run through as a child.
pictures by Helen Norman

The BEST NEWS is that Lauren is giving away 2 yards ($240 value) of fabric to one lucky winner! I have already got my entries in! Do you??

To enter: Pure Style Home
To visit Lauren's new Textile Shop: Pure Style Textiles


Thanks Lauren for always being so inspiring! I hope I WIN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews